The Best Advice for Your Event
- Always have your band performing on risers or a platform 6 inches to 2 feet high.
- When the dance floor is packed, it is important for all of your guests to be able to see the talent perform. Many times a facility has risers available at no additional cost. All you need to do is ask. Be sure they are skirted properly.
- Size 10 ft x 20 ft.
Dessert and Dancing in Between Courses
- Be sure to allow time for dancing in between courses. This creates a marvelous flow to the festivities. No need to rush the evening.
- Dessert should be served no sooner than:
- 45 minutes before the end of your affair if it is a plated dessert.
- 60 minutes before the end of your affair if it is a dessert buffet.
- It is always a very nice touch to have a program presented to your guests at the wedding ceremony or Bar/Bat Mitzvah service. Not only can you add a personal touch, but you can explain unusual customs and it also gives you the opportunity to list the guests participating in a particular ceremony.
Save the Date
- Six months before your special event, it is a good idea to send out ‘Save the Date’ magnets.
Mother-Son Father-Daughter Dances
- Mitlas Productions can create a one-of-a-kind video montage that can be played when a parent and child share their special dance together.
- Combining just the right song with the pictures of a parent and a child through the years? There will not be a dry eye in the house.